Dr. Nicholas Carone
- Logan College of Chiropractic: Doctorate of Chiropractic, 1999
- Logan College of Chiropractic: Human Biology B.S., 1999
- Stony Brook University: B.A. Biology/Psychology, 1996
Certified in Manual Diagnosis and Therapy by the McKenzie Institute 2014
Additional training in spinal and extremity rehabilitation, evaluating and treating the trauma patient, spinal MRI interpretation, Spinal Trauma Pathology and Accident Reconstruction, and spinal biomechanical engineering
- Dr. Carone has spoken to many private businesses including Xerox, Jet plastica, Kinkos and Cobham on a multitude of topics including Lower back Safety, Stay Fit While You Sit, Stress Management and Peak Performance.
- Teachers Appreciation Day
- Health Fairs
- Carone Chiropractic Center hosts many of the local medical community for educational seminars with the purpose of better coordination of care for the spine pain patient.