Dr. Nicholas Carone
- Logan College of Chiropractic: Doctorate of Chiropractic, 1999
- Logan College of Chiropractic: Human Biology B.S., 1999
- Stony Brook University: B.A. Biology/Psychology, 1996
Certified in Manual Diagnosis and Therapy by the McKenzie Institute 2014
Additional training in spinal and extremity rehabilitation, evaluating and treating the trauma patient, spinal MRI interpretation, Spinal Trauma Pathology and Accident Reconstruction, and spinal biomechanical engineering
- Dr. Carone has spoken to many private businesses including Xerox, Jet plastica, Kinkos and Cobham on a multitude of topics including Lower back Safety, Stay Fit While You Sit, Stress Management and Peak Performance.
- Teachers Appreciation Day
- Health Fairs
- Carone Chiropractic Center hosts many of the local medical community for educational seminars with the purpose of better coordination of care for the spine pain patient.
Meet Our Staff
Carla was born and raised in New Jersey. She attended Rider University studying biology and chemistry. She has held many positions in Customer Service and greatly enjoys interacting with others to provide an outstanding level of service. As a patient care coordinator she goes above and beyond to meet the needs of patients and always greets them with smile. She is a loving fiancé, nurturing mother of 3, grandmother of one and fur-momma of 2 dogs. Her family is her most valuable asset and she enjoys the time she has with them. Whether camping, fishing or just hanging out around the house. She feels everyone needs a friendly face and she strives to be that for all she meets.
Diana has been our Chiropractic Assistant since May 2015. She has her B.S. degree in Exercise Science and her M.S. degree in Cardiac Rehab; both from Bloomsburg University. She has 10 years of clinical experience working in cardiac rehab and cardiac stress testing. Diana is an avid runner. She also enjoys yoga, cooking, and spending time with her family. She lives in Montgomeryville with her husband, Kevin, their dog, Freddie, and cat, Gia.
Nancy is “semi-retired” and works in our office once a week as our bookkeeper. She has been with Carone Chiropractic Center for 12 years. Nancy is a transplanted New Yorker from Queens. She received her diploma for Administrative Medical Assistant from Allied Medical Careers in Scranton, PA. Her employment history includes Public Health Service, Food and Drug Administration, Customs Court Litigation, Northeast Eye Institute, and Curves for Women. Her biggest accomplishments are her two sons, Nick and Chris. She enjoys spending time with her family, especially her grandchildren, Gianna, Siena, Areanna, and Zachary.