Dr. Nicholas Carone
- Logan College of Chiropractic: Doctorate of Chiropractic, 1999
- Logan College of Chiropractic: Human Biology B.S., 1999
- Stony Brook University: B.A. Biology/Psychology, 1996
Certified in Manual Diagnosis and Therapy by the McKenzie Institute 2014
Additional training in spinal and extremity rehabilitation, evaluating and treating the trauma patient, spinal MRI interpretation and spinal biomechanical engineering
- Dr. Carone has spoken to many private businesses including Xerox, Jet plastica, Kinkos and Cobham on a multitude of topics including Lower back Safety, Stay Fit While You Sit, Stress Management and Peak Performance.
- Teachers Appreciation Day
- Health Fairs
- Carone Chiropractic Center hosts many of the local medical community for educational seminars with the purpose of better coordination of care for the spine pain patient.
- Volunteer medical staff for SPIRIT Gymnastics in North Wales, PA. Helping to treat and prevent injuries.
Meet Our Staff
Shauna has been working in our office since July of 2016. She is currently managing all of our Billing and Insurance. Before joining our office, she worked in Peddlers Village. She lives in Buckingham with her husband, their 2 children, Andraya and Ryder, and their turtle Squirt. Shauna enjoys spending time with her family and going up the mountains and being by the lake.
Diana has been our Chiropractic Assistant since May 2015. She has her B.S. degree in Exercise Science and her M.S. degree in Cardiac Rehab; both from Bloomsburg University. She has 10 years of clinical experience working in cardiac rehab and cardiac stress testing. Diana is an avid runner. She also enjoys yoga, cooking, and spending time with her family. She lives in Montgomeryville with her husband, Kevin, their dog, Freddie, and cat, Gia.
Nancy is “semi-retired” and works in our office once a week as our bookkeeper. She has been with Carone Chiropractic Center for 12 years. Nancy is a transplanted New Yorker from Queens. She received her diploma for Administrative Medical Assistant from Allied Medical Careers in Scranton, PA. Her employment history includes Public Health Service, Food and Drug Administration, Customs Court Litigation, Northeast Eye Institute, and Curves for Women. Her biggest accomplishments are her two sons, Nick and Chris. She enjoys spending time with her family, especially her grandchildren, Gianna, Siena, Areanna, and Zachary.